Hormone Yoga Therapy for women offers a holistic treatment using yoga exercises specifically designed to reactivate hormone production by your own body. It treats the individual as a whole, bringing vitality, good health and a positive attitude to face daily life.
Hormone Yoga Therapy works by reactivating the glands and energy. It uses specific breathing techniques (pranayamas) and a Tibetan energy technique to reactivate the glands that are responsible for balancing female hormones: the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands as well as the ovaries.
This holistic treatment brings harmony by eliminating symptoms of unbalanced hormones. The series is dynamic and it leads to quick results with regular practice. No previous yoga experience is needed. Once learnt it takes about 30 minutes to practice.
This yoga is recommended for every woman over the age of 35, the age at which a woman´s hormone levels (estrogen and progesterone) may begin to decrease. It can also be practised by any woman who is experiencing menstrual challenges.
Hormone yoga helps:
- eliminate the symptoms of menopause (hot flushes, insomnia, irritability, decreased libido, dry vagina, reduced sense of smell, poor memory , emotional instability, depression, loss of vitality, tiredness)
- prevent of gynaecological problems
- irregular menstruation, absence of menstruation, premenstrual syndrome
- polycystic ovaries
- chronic fatigue and much more…
Hormone yoga is not suitable in the following circumstances:
- during pregnancy
- hormonaltypes of breast cancer
- acute endometriosis
- enlarged myome in the uterus
- infections in the stomach area
- strong osteoporosis
- heart disease
- within 3 months of surgery
Join us for a special 2-part Hormone Yoga workshop at Om Yoga. During the workshop you will learn the whole sequence of HYT plus some anti-stress, calming exercises and yoga nidras. You will also receive handouts for home practice.
Saturday, 13th October,10am – 2pm
Sunday,14th October,12pm – 4pm
Total Cost: €100. To book, please pre-pay online at http://www.omyoga.ie/classes/#booking